Condiment Packets Double as Ice-Packs
Fast food restaurants typically put their condiments in small packages for easy use on the go. However, these small packages are also very useful when frozen. Simply stick a few packets in the freezer and pull them out to treat a small cut or other injury. The condiments work just like normal ice-packs, but they’re not as bulky!
Ketchup Polishes Copper
If you own copper-plated cookware, then you’ll want to make sure you stay stocked up on plenty of ketchup. Just spread an even coating of the popular condiment over the tarnished copper. The acidic nature of ketchup will dissolve away the brown build-up, so after a light scrub and rinse your pots and pans will shine like new.
Mustard Deodorizes Anything
Mix a solution of one part mustard to three parts water and spray or soak any smelly object in the yellow liquid. Mustard’s strong scent will overpower just about anything, which makes it great for removing strong smells like skunk or spoiled milk!
Mayonnaise Softens Tree Sap
Tree sap is one of the most annoying things you can get on your car, because it’s almost impossible to get off. Washing alone won’t do the job, and picking at it could damage the paint job. Luckily, a small dab of mayonnaise will soften the sap without much effort at all!
Ketchup Repairs Chlorine-Damaged Hair
If your hair is damaged and green-colored after swimming in a pool, then you should shampoo your hair with a generous helping of ketchup. This red condiment will moisturize the hair and restore the natural color after setting for about 10 minutes. Make sure to rinse out all the ketchup once you’re done.
Salt Removes Stains
Many stain removal products tout the power of oxygen, but you already have the power of salt! This simple ingredient removes even the most stubborn stains, such as sweat and grease. For a fresh stain, coat the area in dry salt and immediately wash; for an older stain, soak in a saltwater solution.
Mustard Acts as a Muscle Relaxant
Taking a warm bath helps with aches and pains, but throwing in a little mustard makes it even more effective. The combination of mustard and Epsom salt create a very soothing and therapeutic effect which reduces muscle pain. Mustard can also be combined with flour to create a paste for direct application to a painful area.
2.09 // 4.09
- ∫e^xdx = e^x :Even if circumstances change you, never forget that what you are now is what you were in the past.
- /-x/ = x :Look life in a positive way. Problems are to be solved and arguments are to be understood.
- y= kx :Change is constant, and the output depends on what's the input.
- X + Y = Y + X :Even if the world flips and turns upside down, if you don't move for yourself, your life remains the same.
- Sqrt (1) = ±1 :In every action, there's always an equal and opposite reaction.
- So, Add moments, subtracts anger, multiply love, and divide hatred; you'll see, math is beautiful, and so does life.
- 1 + 1 = 2 < 1:Two is better than one.